Articles by Dr. William Pollak, DVM
Dr. William Pollak, DVM, of The Fairfield Animal Hospital in Fairfield, Iowa, has generously allowed us to provide you with easy access to the many articles he has written on Wellness. Below you will find links to the documents, beginning with an essay defining “Wellness”.
To contact Dr. Pollak, you may reach him by e-mail at Pollak@HealthyVet.com, by phone, toll-free, at 1-888-402-9142, or by snail mail at:
And please visit his Website at HealthyVet.com. Most of the articles are in pdf format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. If you don’t already have the plug-in, it’s a free download from the Adobe.com Website.
Understanding Health and Disease
- What is Wellness?
- A Discussion of holistic medicine from the perspective of wellness.
- Healing - Remedy and Doctor.
- Scientific method - The Marriage of Intellect and Intuition
- Introduction to Homeopathy
- Nature's and Human's Medicines
- The Energetics of Immunization and Vaccination
- Death - A Quantum Dose Healing Episode
For a Better Understanding of Your Pets
- Elimination of Common Diseases In Dogs and Cats Through Diet Alone
- Back Trouble - More Prevalent than Diagnosed in Pets
- Diarrhea - Usually not Disease; Just Cleaning House
- Epilepsy/Seizures-Causes, Predisposing Factors and Treatment
- Natural Treatment for Ear Mites
- Worming your pets
- Food Allergies
- Fasting Your Pet and Commercial Food-A Holistic Perspective
- The Basics of Wound Healing
- Living with Animals
- Healing Episodes
- The Pollak Protocol for Eliminating 85% of Common Disease